Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cruisin'....

Since I didn't get to go with McKay on his cruise with his company he promised me he would take me on one and being the guy he is and always holding to his promises I got a much needed vacation for Spring break down to Mexico...It was SO much fun! We slept, ate, relaxed, played, ate, played, ate, ate, and ate some more all while enjoying some sunshine. I took quite a few pictures so here are just a few...

I LOVED watching the sunset...here is the sunset the first night on the ship...


Our first stop was Cabo...this was a fun stop. We got a water taxi and got a little tour around the arches which Cabo is famous for and then did some snorkeling and playing on the beach. We wanted to go to a glass blowing factory but it was closed so then we just wandered and shopped around a little....



Our second stop was Ensenada...my favorite out of the two stops...We rented ATVs when we got off the ship and headed up to "The Blow Hole"....thinking it was not too far it ended up being up and over a mountain but was so much fun and the favorite activity of the trip for sure...I took a video but McKay has better ones so I will post a video later when I have his camera so you can see what a "blow hole" is but here is the day in pictures...





Definately someone I would recommend if you are ever in Ensenada....It takes several hours but it was worth every penny and minute! Such a Beautiful spot....

Getting back on the boat to head home....


I fell in love with cruises.....can't wait to go on another one!
Thanks for the fun trip!

No comments: