It started on Saturday when our Carl aged a year. I love her so much and am so glad she is my sister. She has turned into such a beautiful teenager....she has such a big heart and is such an awesome example to me. She is such a Christ-like person and look up to her so much...

Then today was the next day of celebration..today is Heather's Golden Birthday! Happy 25 on the 25th! I am so blessed to have her as an older sister and for the path she made for me to follow growing up. We have had our ups and downs but I love her oh so much! She is such a strong person and I hope one day I can become just like her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS! HOPE THEY WERE THE BEST ONES YET....
AND last but not least.....

My "little" brother, Michael, has made the decision to serve a mission. I can't believe I'm old enough to say this but we are patiently awaiting a mission call to come tomorrow. I feel like just yesterday we were waiting for Ryan's and now here we are Ryan has been home a year and Michael is leaving. It has been fun to watch Michael through his High School years growing up and becoming the young man he is. It will be hard to not be there for the call opening tomorrow but am glad that we have phones. I'm so proud of him and the choice he has made to serve the Lord for two years....Thanks for the brother and example you are to me Michael.....I can't wait to hear who will be blessed to have you serving them for two years!
Being away from home and watching my family from the sidelines instead of being in on the action has made me realize how much my family really does mean to me and how much I couldn't live without them. I'm so blessed to have such amazing parents and siblings who are a constant example to me of who I need to become and they all make me want to be better each day. I love them all and am so grateful that I am able to call them my Family. I am one lucky girl!

2 comments:
I bet that is so weird not to be with your family right now! You should Skype them for the missionary call! We use that all the time.
Neither of us have skype...well I guess McKay's roommate does but they don't! Good idea though...maybe next big event...
Post a Comment