Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holy Cow....

My emotions are all over the place right now....excited, stressed, sad, and happy all at once. I'll express it all in the clearest best way possible and if it doesn't make sense sorry. The last couple posts have been kind of scatter brained after the semester is over I will try to be more organized and make more sense.
As surprising as it may be for everyone to hear...I'm kind of sad to be moving home. There are so many friends I've made here in Orem that I will miss over the summer but I can't wait to move home and be able to see all those in Salt Lake that I love more often.
Finals week is next week...I think that says enough. Although today I finished my frist final and now I just have to go to class on Tuesday for it to be graded! Tomorrow is my last day of my 3 hour Wed. Children's Literature class. I enjoyed some days in it but am glad to see the end. (three hours is an awful long time to sit in ONE class!)
and last but not least.....RYAN WILL BE HOME IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS!! I am so excited for our family to all unite again. It will be fun for Heather to come back in town for a little while, Ryan to come back after a LONG 2 years away, and me (Even though I'm always home) to come home and to be able to spend some quality time with the family. I'm so grateful for each of my family members and what they have done for me. My life would not be complete without each of them.

Dad- Thanks for always supporting our family and being there to talk when I need you and for being the worthy priesthood holder that you are

Mom- Thanks for dedicating your life to raising us and always being there with a listening ear and great advice! You are truly my best friend!

Heather- Thanks for being a great big sister model! I look up to you so much.

Ryan- Thanks for the example you give of the right thing to do!! You are so awesome and my hero!

Michael- Thanks for keeping a smile on our faces and being as strong as your are even when it is hard!!

Sarah- Thanks for being there for me through the good and the bad. For being a shoulder to cry on and for laughing with me until we cry! I would be lost without you!

Carly- Thanks for being my friend and always putting a smile on my face!

Mary- Thanks for being so cute, going on field trips with me, for the incredible Sunday massages, and for always checking up on me!

This time in my life is so crazy but I'm loving it. Thanks for all the love and support from all my family and friends!! I love each of you very much and would not have made it this far and be where I am if it wasn't for the love and example each of you have given to me. You each have influenced me in more ways then you will ever know. I move home April 29 and hope so see lots of all of you through the summer!!


The family dropping Ryan off two years ago!!! Look how much we have all grown!!

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

You guys HAVE grown up! Cute family then and even cuter family now. We are so excited for Ryan's arrival as well. Mostly we are just excited for your cute mom! We are already dreading Michael's departure for her. You guys are great! It will be nice to have you home too!