Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm home....

I'm home!!! Finals finish...books bought back...my apartment is emptied...keys turned in....and I'M BACK IN SALT LAKE! what a morning....I'm so excited for my week summer before I start my three classes I'm taking this summer! Wed. I start two online classes and a on campus math class (my last math class ever I might add). I'm so excited to be home and start working in a few weeks. The month of May is going to be pretty laid back and a breeze which I can't wait for but at the same time I'm worried I will be super bored...if anyone needs someone to put to work I'm right here! ha ha just kidding but seriously...I will have lots of free time. Although tomorrow I'm off to nanny 3 neighbor girls for the weekend...that will keep me busy for a few days. Lots of pictures will be taken of that I am sure. Wow...I have lots of blog catching up to do picture wise...I guess that is what I'll do in the month of may...posting blog pictures and math 2020....Sounds like a blast? I know you are all jealous! But for now....I'm off to unpack/clean/organize my room...it is a disaster....

No comments: