Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a week....

A lot has happened in the last 5 days!!

Ryan came home Thursday as you all know. It is fun to have him home and we are all so excited "the best two years" is behind us...The reuniting was so fun and it is fun to hear all of his great stories and they continue to be told!

I was in Salt Lake Wed. night through Sunday night and had a weekend full of family fun....exactly what I needed before finals!! Friday we hung out and found him a new wardrobe (what an adventure that was). Saturday we went to the Real Game...always an event my family enjoys. Got to love a good soccer game! GO REAL!! Sunday, it was good to see you all and Ryan did a great job speaking in church.

This week I'm now plowing through finals...I have one left tomorrow!! I'm doing everything to stay sane while finishing finals and packing up my apartment. I'll be home Wed. afternoon for the summer! I can't wait....Love you all. Pictures will be here soon stay tuned!!

No comments: