Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wow

So, me and my friend Kiley had a fun girls day yesterday. I got done with school and hurried home to Salt Lake and Kiley came to pick me up and we went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory (always a good choice) and went to Nordstrom.
If you didn't know yesterday was the opening day of the new nordstrom at Fashion Place. INCREDIBLE! I can't believe how much bigger it is. I feel everyone needs to go see it for themselves....what a beatiful building! It was so overwhelming. The shoe department alone was incredible. When we tried to find a makeup counter and asked three people and no one know where it was....we knew that it wasn't just us, it is so big.
It was so much fun! Can't wait for the crowd to die down so I can do some shopping. I think everyone should go at least walk through the place! Fun girls trip!

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

I agree! Nordstrom was a blast. I loved how bright and modern it looked. The decor and lighting was pretty chic upstairs. Loved it all!