I still suck at blogging but one day I will have an exciting enough life that I can update on a weekly basis and the posts will be interesting....But as for now, the semester is just flying by and pushing me right along with it. I honestly can't believe I have survived this semester but I have and have LOVED it. I have been so much happier and have made some life long friends.
As for my personal life, not much going on. We recieved Ryan's flight information this week and The Barton family is so excited for April 23rd at 9:50 AM. It will be so fun to have our family together again.
That is about all going on that I have to update you on though! Other than I move back home the last Thursday in April and then who knows what will happen...More school? Probably. Summer starts May 6!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know Ryan's mission most likely went slow for you but it flew by for us. It felt like we were just in your backyard eating Sue's yummy food and the girls were jumping on your tramp looking at your dog.
So happy for your family. -especially your mom. I thought it was so endearing how tender you all are when talking about Ryan.
Post a Comment