Sunday, August 15, 2010

Well I've been on a rough "diet" lately as many of you know and I'm excited to tell you all I had my first "real meal" last night since everything has happened! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and there are a few things on the menu I wanted to order before we head back to Utah but with my mouth it has been nearly impossible to eat many foods without extreme pain and last night I decided to be tough and eat what I want and worry about the consequences later. So I did just that. I ate slow but I did it! I'm so grateful for good doctors who are educated and were able to find what is best for me. I have been so blessed and am half way done with my injections and have seen such a huge improvement already. I am one lucky girl....

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

YAY! I can't believe what you are going through. What a trial. I hope it is all over soon. I am glad you were able to eat something yummy!

Megan Olson said...

It was so yummy. I will never take eating for granted again....it is amazing how much little things mean when you don't have them for a while.