Monday, October 18, 2010

Where has time gone?

I can't believe that October is almost over. I'm not sure where the last few months have gone but alot has definately happened. Mckay and I drove the long 3 day drive back home, I finished my first round of treatments, moved into my new apartment in Provo, Started my second semester in my program, sent my brother Michael on a mission (check out the blog we have for him eldermichaelbarton.blogspot.com if you want to read his weekly updates), turned 21, went to Lake Powell and bear lake, worked at least 18 hours a week, and today started my second round of treatments.
Life has been so good and I am so blessed for all that I have and have seen the Lord's hand in my life so much the past few months and I can't wait for what my Heavenly Father has in store for me. This is a quick update with not much detail but hopefully I will have time soon to tell more about my crazy life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was starting to get worried that you had forgoten about your blog...

Mary