Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm back...

After a crazy last few weeks I am back up and at 'em. I can't believe the summer is almost over and we are wrapping up our last month back east. This summer has definately flown by!
I have been in Utah for a week and have enjoyed spending time with my family. My little brother Michael had his farewell last Sunday and both McKay and I flew out for it. We are so proud of Michael and are so excited for him to get out and start serving. He did an awesome job in his talk and I know he will be an awesome missionary. It will be hard to have him gone but he is doing what is right and he couldn't be happier.
I'm so grateful for both my family and McKay's family along with all the amazing friends I have. I am so spoiled and have so many people that love me. The past few weeks have been rough but with the love, support, and prayers I have overcome the hardest part of this trial. I don't know what I would do without the gospel in my life it definately gives me strength I could not get from anywhere else. I love the gospel and I love all of you.
Life is good....

No comments: