We had a super fun valentines day and I was spoiled rotten the whole weekend. I forgot to take pictures of things we did but I got some beautiful flowers....
that are still alive I might add!!!
and I made a super cute cake for McKay...
(his favorite kind of cake is chocolate chip bundt cake and ever since we have started dating I have made him these every once in a while but never in the shape of a heart!!) That pan is a proud finding of mine...if anyone ever wants a heart shaped cake they can borrow my pan...
and then we just went to dinner, a movie, watch the olympics and all sorts of fun things that weekend.
Other than that it has been the same old school, still working both jobs (target and the elementary school)
I'll try to get better at blogging again and start using my camera again. We just really haven't done much picture worthy.

1 comment:
Cool heart cake. Yay, I may want to borrow that one. Mckay is very lucky.
Post a Comment