Thursday, January 21, 2010

What an exciting day.....

For those of you who don't know these are some of my favorite people in this world....for many reasons......
Just look how cute these girls are....

How could you not just love them?
They are always willing to play with me
They always are full of hugs when they see me
They are such good examples to me
They are willing for my mom to be their "Grandma" since she doesn't have her own Grandbabies
They are my blogs biggest fans (my sister Mary may beat them but I'm not sure-we'll call it a tie)
They have entertained me through many sacraments :) :s
They are full of smiles and laughs

I could go on all day.......I have taught Dru and Olivia in both school and church and loved every minute spent with these three girls both in classes, when I have taken them on play dates, or all the other random times I have been with them. They are so cute and always make me smile! They have been good friends with my family since they moved into our ward and I love them! You can never get enough of this family. So I just wanted to say.....Congrats on the baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute blog!!

Mary

The Martin Family said...

Wow! A post dedicated to my girls! You are way too nice. They love you too!