Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010???

WOW I have no idea where the month of December went. Between all the holiday activies, finishing up the semester, and working at target the last month has just flown by! So here is a quick look at my last month...It was so fun to spend so much time with friends and family with so many different events.

The started the month off by visting the festival of trees to see all the fun trees and gingerbread houses....I think I enjoyed it mroe than McKay but he was such a good sport.




Every December all the girls on my mom's side of the family goes to lunch at Gardner village and this year for my mom's birthday Elvis came to sing to her...oh was it a nice surprise....



We went on a date to temple square with McKay's sister Megan and her husband Jeff. We always enjoy doing things with them...Thanks for coming with us!


We had fun making a gingerbread house....although it did not hold up for more than a few hours....we had tons of fun and laughed our way through it...






I did an awful job at taking pictures on Christmas eve and Christmas...so awful I don't have one...I'm pathetic but I was so busy I forgot to pull out the camera....maybe next year I'll remember....But Christmas was so good and I can't believe it is already over...


I ended 2009 by spending a week in Fresno California with McKay and his family. It was a week full of fun and illness....McKay was hit with strep for the first part of the trip so I was no allowed to take pictures on his request so I just took pictures of other things. Even though he was sick it was fun. He was such a good sport and tried his hardest to spend time with everyone as much as he could. Luckily we got him on medication fast so he was doing a lot better the last few days...Here is our week in pictures.....Sorry there isn't more....
We found my family's street....


We saw Rudolph the red nose van...


We spent a few hours one afternoon and the Fresno zoo....





It was a fun trip thanks everyone for a good time! It was a fun way to end 2009...

We left Fresno on New Years day just in time to drive through the night and be home, get some sleep, and head to Salt Lake for dinner and the jazz game with my family....Thanks mom and dad!!




I'm so blessed with such a great family. It was fun to see everyone and spend so much time with you over the past month. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I can't wait to see what 2010 brings.....

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

What a fun month you have had. I love the holidays! Now that we are in January I have the baby to look forward to. He will be here in 2 weeks! January is usually a LAME month, but this year....I LOVE IT!

p.s. You and McKay look so cute and happy together! I am so so so happy for you! ....remember, I am doing the shower!!!