Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm perfect?

So yesterday I'm standing in line at a check out waiting to buy some motrin thinking that I would just wait in line minding my own business, by the pills, and get home just like a normal trip to the store. Shortly after I got in line two older ladies get in line behind me. They were just the typical old friends and I'm guessing they just had a fun lunch date and were running errands together...CUTE...I hope when I'm old I'll have a cute old lady to do stuff like that with...but anyway so I'm standing there and they are going over where else they need to go and all of a sudden one of them, who was facing me (we'll call her Sally,)says to her friend (We'll call her Margaret) "TURN AROUND!" (all excited) and you know how old people think they are talking quiet but they're not? that is what these ladies were doing so the friend turns and looks at me and I am just acting like I can't hear them and she says "OH MY WORD!" I'm sitting there thinking is there something in my hair? do I have a hole in my pants? what is going on? After all kinds of thoughts raced through my head wondering what was wrong with me Sally says "that figure is beautiful, absolutely perfect!" and Margaret agrees and they admire for a minute when I feel a tap on my shoulder and Margaret says, "You have the most beautiful figure I have ever seen! It is absolutely perfect! and now that you have turned around your eyes are the most beautiful eye I've ever seen too!"

Wow what nice ladies! What a good feeling! Best 3 minutes of the day! Thanks for making me feel good Sally and Margaret!! Who would have known going to Shopko would make me feel so good!

3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I agree with you old ladies! You are perfect!

The Martin Family said...

What did I just write? I meant...I agree with THE old ladies!!!

Randy and Courtney said...

Well Megan I am so glad you have old friend Sally and Margaret! I have a question though. Can I be your old friend that we go to run errands together and then go out to lunch?