Saturday, November 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday Sue!!
I love my Mom because....
 She would do anything for me or anyone else
 She is always there for me
 She is full of advice
 She is my biggest fan
 She is patient
 She is always making others laugh
 She is a hard worker
 She is selfless
 She is always looking for what is best for me
 She is excited to hear about my life
 As she would put it She “went through the shadow of death to bring me here”
 She’ll love me no matter what
 She has a strong testimony
 She loves the gospel
 She is always willing and wanting to serve
 She finds positive in every situation
 She loves her job as a mom
 she is unique
 she loves spending time with the family
 she has made me who I am today
 she is funny
 she is energetic
 she is compassionate
 she is an amazing example to everyone
 she is a good cook
 she makes sacrifices every day for me
 she is dedicated to what she does
 she was at every performance I had growing up
 she is a good friend
 she is a good listener
 she is diligent
 she is full of advice
 she loves my dad
 she always put forth her best work
 she can always pull out a song in any situation
 she helped me with many English papers growing up
 she never stops working
 she loves life
 she keeps the house clean
 she goes above and beyond for her kids
 she accepts anyone
 she is always thinking of others
 she is full of love
 she has one of the biggest hearts I know
 She is taught me everything I know
 She is enthusiastic
 she provides meals daily (man I miss those when I’m at school)
 she is giving
 she loves her kids
 she is my mom
Hopefully I didn't repeat anything!
Love you mom! Happy Birthday!

No comments: