Sunday, November 15, 2009

An update...

I'm not sure where the last few weeks have gone! Life has been crazy but I'm loving it! I have so much to be grateful for and always enjoy the month of November when I think more about what I have to be grateful for than normal. I need to do better about not taking advantage of the things I normally take advantage for. I'm so blessed! But since the last times I posted....

We went to a Halloween party with McKay's Friends...
I was a nurse and he was a surgeon....

The girls....

The guys...


and I've done a bit of babysitting.....This is my new friend Allie, she is my cousin's baby and I've babysat her the last two weekends and she is so cute and such a happy baby!


I'm off to Hawaii on Tuesday.....stay tuned for pictures...I will post when I get home! Have a good week!!! Don't FREEZE! ;)

No comments: