Yes, I know this is late but I haven't had time until now to blog this week. Last weekend was crazy but fun. We started out the weekend by going to the Provo High vs. Timp View game and after we went with McKay's sister and her husband, and McKay's brother and a date on a triple to a haunted house. It was fun even though those are not my favorite activities....here are a few pictures from the night (thanks Megan hope you don't mind I stole them!)


The whole group....(picture taken by a drunk lady if you couldn't tell)

Michael played in the state cup last week and his team took state the final game was freezing but it was fun to cheer him on and to hang out with Mary and my parents for a little while....

After the soccer game Mckay and I went to the BYU game....even though they got killed it was fun.....

1 comment:
Oh, I don't care at all that you took them :) It was a fun night. We definitely should go out more often!
Post a Comment