Thursday, October 8, 2009

20 YEARS OLD.....

I had such a good birthday with many different celebrations. It is exciting that I finally made it through the teenage years....I can't wait to see what the adult life brings me....Thanks everyone for celebrating with me and the gifts! It was such a fun day....

Right after I got home from school Tuesday morning the doorbell rang and it was a surprise visit from McKay holding these....

They look great sitting in my kitchen....


We met my family (minus my dad)for dinner at Cheescake Factory, my favorite place, that night! (My brothers were there but they left early before the camera was pulled out)....



4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

What a fun birthday! Wow, 20 years old! Looks like you had a great celebration! We want to get you something!!! ...any ideas???

Steph said...

Happy Birthday cute Meg! I love that McKay. You look so happy and we are so grateful to have you as such a great friend.
p.s. Jason's favorite flowers are the Stargazer Lillies that you got for your birthday. Nice work McKay. Send love to your family.

Randy and Courtney said...

I am such a horrible friend! I forgot to call you I was just super busy that day! Will you ever forgive me! I am glad you had a great birthday! I love your face.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meg!!!

Mary