So my last two weeks in a nut shell....this is my second weekend in Orem, I have already been to church once here in Orem this year I've even done laundry here TWICE...tomorrow will be the third time and if you ask my parents those are the two biggest accomplishments of mine so far this semester. ;)
Don't worry that isn't all I have been up to though.....I took the praxis test (the test I have to take for the education program) man was that fun! Glad it is over!! After that big event it was onto the next step of applying for my program....I turned in my application on Tuesday and I have an interview on October 2!! THEN I WILL BE A TEACHER IN TWO YEARS!!! Man it is weird...I'M OLD!
Next exciting thing....I filled out my first job application ever yesterday along with started my first resume! I have my first job interview on Monday! (Yes I am almost 20, have had 3 jobs so far in my life and never had to go through this process)
Other than that all I've been doing is school and playing.
Here are a few pictures of things I have done:
I went with McKay and his family to hear his little sister sing at her high school football game....
Not the best picture in the world but McKay took me up to squaw peak for the first time every last weekend....everyone NEEDS to see that at least once in their lives....What a gorgeous view!!
I love college life and am thankful for my friends and family who support me through everything I do! I love you all!!

1 comment:
see you tonight!!!
Mary
p.s. mackay still needs to take me golfing
Post a Comment