Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Saturday was my dad's birthday. I won't tell you how old he is but you can count below. ;) We were in bear lake so I couldn't post this then but here it is....a little shout out to Mark...

I love my dad because……
o he loves to laugh and make others laugh
o he always has a smile
o he provides me a home
o he is a hard worker
o he does anything/everything necessary to provide for our family
o he is patient
o he hold the priesthood
o he raised me in the church
o he has a strong testimony
o he is always there for me
o he is always positive
o he would do anything for anyone
o he takes the family boating
o he pays for my schooling
o he is always calm
o he is easy to talk to
o he is always looking out for me
o he never complains
o he is taking me to Hawaii
o he is compassionate
o he is always serving others
o he understands my OCD issues
o he is always trying to be involved in my life even when I don’t see him everyday
o he is excited to hear about my life
o he takes me out to eat
o he always tried to make it to any performance I had growing up
o he always encourages me
o he gives me a little push when I can’t push myself
o he spent countless hours getting me through Elementary, Jr. High, High School, and College math classes
o he loves me no matter what
o he is mellow
o he builds others up
o he has made me who I am
o he acts interested in my interests even when he isn’t
o he goes with the flow
o he loves to learn
o he loves to share what he learns
o he loves to teach
o he sticks to a task until it is done
o he is unique
o he is determined
o he loves my mom
o he is welcoming
o even when he is having a bad day no one else would know
o he loves spending time with the family
o he laughs so hard that his face turns bright red
o he laughs at his own jokes
o he loves to travel with the family
o he does is best in everything
o he is my dad

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amen. Happy Birthday Dad!