Saturday, June 13, 2009

pictures....

ok I know these are kind of random but here is my life....I will start working on taking pictures I always have my camera just never think to pull it out....I guess I one day I may want to look back on these days haha....but for now......here is what I do....


My trip to North Carolina/Ohio....yes this is pathetic but here is my weekend in pictures...






We went through a couple of these we decided that they don't have mountains there....just bumps....not many people can say they have been through a bump aka mountain...it was such a fun trip although it was quick. Too much fun to pull out the camera I guess....or just too quick....

Stay tuned....maybe my next trip I will do better and come the fall....oh I will have many pictures :) (or that is my goal)

Next event.....My job....love it....we have lemonade stands daily (we aren't mobile anymore) Yes I know my life is hard...I don't know why I put myself through so much labor....haha just kidding. Bless the hearts of all of you who have hard work. Im thankful for mine and that I love it! I've decided maybe I should just stick to nannying I make more money doing that then I will as a teacher...haha. Just kidding I am staying in school don't worry! Ok so now that I've rambled....well with the crazy Utah weather we get rained on...but that doesn't stop these cute boys from doing their thing so here is last Wednesday's stand....

We started out with great weather...not hot so the boys were comfortable sitting out there....they would do it for hours if they could....



Shortly after we got everything out and they are situated it started raining....not too hard....all you need is to cover eachother with the nearest jacket.....



Minutes later....FLASH FLOOD....but an umbrella is all you need....



Although they were fine for a few minutes under the umbrella they shortly decided a lemonade stand just isn't worth it....so we closed for the day. They had faith that it would stop and they could go back but me being the mean nanny I am, I told them it was probably a good idea to just wait for another day and we could do it again...stay tuned for more pictures of my summer. I'm sure it will only get better if it ever become summer.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

We are back in town.
Fun updates.
Looks like you are having a perfect summer...minus the darn weather.
I love your top ten!
We should all do one of those!
You have some fun things coming up! Are you going to Hawaii with your family? So jealous!