1. it was "sunny" today
2. my hair can almost go in a pony tail (I've been saying since march when summer gets here I'll be able to put my hair up...maybe thats why summer left? sorry!)
3. its the weekend
4. I am a normal person again (acutane is completely out of me)
5. I will be on the beach in Hawaii in five months
6. December I will be half way through college
7. I'm working and loving what I do
8. It is almost time to go to bear lake
9. I'm back to my 8:30 PM bedtime (pathetic I know)
10. I will have no more wisdom teeth in 7 weeks
I think that sums up my life right now....I have some pictures to post but I need to take them off my camera so stay tuned!!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment