Saturday, January 24, 2009

My life

I guess its probably time for an update on my life......not much has been going on besides school. No hunting, cooking, and sanitizing has happened. Although I think I may have passed my math test I took yesterday which is a big deal for me. (Math is NOT my thing.) I cut my hair yesterday....it is EXTREMELY short, not sure how I feel about it but I'm sure I'll get used to it. That is about all that has gone on here lately. Sorry this is a lame post and I don't have any exciting stories to tell but seriously my weekly schedule is:
Monday:
wake up 6:30
Catch the 7:45 shuttle to school
Sit in classes from 8:00-11:50
eat lunch and relax from 12:10-1:40
Go to class from 2:00-2:50
Study the night away
Tuesday:
wake up at 8:00
go to the gym
go home and shower
sit in class 12:00-1:50
study the night away
Wednesday (my longest day):
Wake up at 6:30
sit in class 8:00-11:50
eat lunch and relax
class 2:00-2:50
go home and eat
ONE class from 5-8
go home eat and normally I fall asleep shortly after
Thursday- NO CLASS TODAY!:
Wake up 8:00
go to the gym
STUDY STUDY STUDY
Friday:
Wake up 6:30
Class 8:00-12:00
then normally head to Salt Lake
Saturday:
Wake up 8:00
gym
study study study
play
Sunday:
It is always different
There ya go. I don't know if you cared but that is my schedule.....not much play during the week but I am enjoying staying busy and my new classes/new people to meet.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

busy busy and more busy...then study some more. Oh, the life of a college student.

poop, poop and more poop, then clean some more.
Oh, the life of a mom.

...Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Congrats on your math test!
I am DYING to see your hair....post a pic!!!