So it has been a while since I posted anything...(Sorry Jenny, or should I just say Martin girls!!) But the end of the semester was good although I was glad when it was over and am looking forward to a busy 19 credit semester! I for sure will be busy but I am surprisingly excited about it! I'll keep you posted on that.
The biggest thing going on now days in my family is my older sister Heather moving away. Heather has finally graduated college (boy am I jealous) and is ready to start life in the real world. As most people know Heather found a great guy this summer while working in California. This guy is adored by everyone in my family (and very many outside my family), no she is not engaged but yes she is packing up her car and starting her road trip across the country tomorrow. She will be living in Ohio for the next little while to be closer to him and also I think just to mix things up.
Heather will be greatly missed at home and has many people here that love her very much. It will be weird having her gone and life at home will not be the same. Although this has not been an easy decision for her and if she could pick up our whole house along with everyone inside it she would much rather do that, I feel that this is an exciting adventure that she needs and I think it is what is best for her right now. No matter the outcome with Will is, there will be so much she learns from this experience. I'm sure that it won't be anything she regrets.
Heather, you are loved by many and have lots of support behind you although you may not be close by. You have many family and friends that are only 11 digits away. Love you. Miss you. Be safe. As mom always says, "You're only young once". You may not be in high school or college anymore but you're still young. Make the most out of this experience, keep us updated, and come back safe.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think Heather has made a great decision. It will be good for her no matter the outcome with Will. What an adventure she will have. I can't wait to hear the stories!!!
I'm glad life is good with you. What is going on with that boy you were sort of dating? You are at such a fun time in your life. I loved college. I admit marriage and kids is the ultimate, but for now....enjoy boys, no real money issues and a pre-prego body! :)
p.s. the girls loved the Littlest Pet Shop game. Liv's face tells it all. THANKS! You guys really are our favorite family!
Wow, thanks Meg. You made me cry. I miss you guys more than you know. Good luck with your new semester. 19 credits. Yikes!
Post a Comment