I have started to pick up the hobby of car shopping...yes, I've always had the hobby of shopping in Buckle or Nordstrom but I'm taking this talent a step further. I have recently decided more seriously than ever my time with the camry needs to end. I'm ready to move on.
Yes, it was a great car and has created many memories but....it is time for a change. If any of you (well I guess just you Jenny since you are the only one but Mary that reads this and Mary has been hearing all about this for a while now) know any one that wants to get rid of their car and wants a poor college student to buy it...hook me up. Yes, I have saved some money up for this day that I would need to do this but no, I can't afford a 2010 car of any kind. I'm not too picky with color or model or any of that crap just as long as it is better than the camry and not too expensive :)
Love you all! Stay tuned for an exciting post....soon.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see what you end up with. I never had my own car until I got married. Ryan still gives me a hard time about it. Good for you for saving up. You will make quite the catch one day!
Post a Comment