Here it is...my first car under my name. It has hit me this week with buying a car that I'm not little anymore. I am growing up and it is weird....Thanks to all those in my childhood/teen years who put up with my crap and did everything they could to keep me on the straight and narrow....without each of you I wouldn't be the girl I am today. Love you all!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The big purchase....
Here it is...my first car under my name. It has hit me this week with buying a car that I'm not little anymore. I am growing up and it is weird....Thanks to all those in my childhood/teen years who put up with my crap and did everything they could to keep me on the straight and narrow....without each of you I wouldn't be the girl I am today. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute car! I was a test drive! You are growing up!!!
Let me know what you name it!
Mary
Post a Comment