Life is good...I just got back from my first pool experience of 2009!! For those of you who don't know summer is my favorite thing in the world and the feeling of the sun soaking into my skin is my favorite feeling!! If I could wear my swimsuit, feel the sun on my skin, and sand between my toes every second of everyday I would be the happiest person in the world! It is official my change in skin color is starting to take place (thanks mom!) and the competition between my family has begun whether we all realize it or not! We'll be comparing in no time! So watch out....
I hope to see you all at the pool this summer! Love you all! Have a good summer! Be safe! I'll try to keep the blog as updated as possible I'm sure I'll post many pictures of my boys I'm nannying this summer but I may struggle. I'll do my best....not much is happening though. I have a lot of free time and honestly not much of a life haha so I feel like there isn't much to blog about. But I'll do my best to find a life and start blogging like I promised I would after finals ended...my bad...
OH GOOD NEWS.....I get to sub in my dream calling in church on Sunday...NURSERY...YAY I'm so excited!!!!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment