Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh college life.....

Jenny this post is for you!!!!! Here we go with the real blogging!!!

My roommates, Amy and Brittany, have had this war going on the last 2 weeks or so pulling pranks on eachother. It started by a bottled water being dumped on the other, to empty water bottles being put under sheets, to all her food being taken out of the pantry and hidden. So yesterday I came back from Salt Lake thinking it was going to be a calm Sunday night in the apartment watching tv/movies and possibly making some kind of treat to snack on turns out it was a lot more than that.

We, Me, Brittany, Amy, and Cyndi were sitting in the kitchen waiting for our brownies to bake so we could have a nice chocolate treat. Amy looked at the timer noticing that there was 13 min left and decided she would take her nightly shower while they were baking. She looked at me and Brittany and asked, "do you think I could be in and out of the shower before the brownies are done?" Brittney and I looked at eachother while Amy waited for a response and both started laughing. Little did Amy know we were waiting for a time that she was in the shower and we were not busy so Brittany could end her war.....So we both through our laughter said yes and Amy went to take her "quick" shower. The water turned on and the fun began. Cyndi ran out of her room, dug for a bobby pin to unlock the bathroom door, Brittney grabbed the stale cherrios, and I filled a cup of ice cold water. Cyndi took the water and opened the bathroom door and next thing we all knew Amy was screaming. She thought that was the end of our fun but seconds later there were cherrios all over the place. Not only were there soggy cherrios all over the place and the bathroom floor a huge pool of water but, in all the shock of the whole thing the Shower curtain went falling down on her! (and Amy can't stand soggy foods) I took some after shots so you could get a slight idea of what i mean by ALL over the place. You got to love having roommates......

A bad shot of the tub.


It was all poured in the tub/shower but here is part of the rug and the toliet....



A better shot of the tub.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Awesome! I am not sure if I am the "Jenny" you were referring to. I will feel REALLY stupid if I am not. But, oh well, I am going to comment. I remember doing fun pranks like that in college. You got her really well. I am proud. Get it all in now while you can. You don't really do that stuff when you are married. :)