Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Favorite Girls

Dru
Olivia


Olivia and Dru



This weekend I'm in Salt Lake...surprising I know....but this afternoon I got to have a tea party with my two favorite girls, Dru and Olivia because they did such a good job in their primary program last Sunday. It was so much fun. I love doing fun this with them and if I didn't know how much they were loved by their parents I would probably never take them back home at the end of our fun. Thanks Dru and Olivia for the fun tea party! I love you both very much!

3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

HELLO.....are you the cutest or what? Dru and Liv had such a great time. They adore you, as do I. My mom once said, "You can never have too many people love your children." Thank you for loving ours!
You wil make such an amazing mom one day.-just like your mom.

The Martin Family said...

HELLO.....are you the cutest or what? Dru and Liv had such a great time. They adore you, as do I. My mom once said, "You can never have too many people love your children." Thank you for loving ours!
You will make such an amazing mom one day.-just like your mom.

The Martin Family said...

Sorry, I didn't proof my last comment. I had a typo and it bugged me! :)